- Participants to SEFI 2019 are asked to 'register as participant' in ConfTool: https://www.conftool.com/sefi2019
- The deadline for registration is 9 September! Please note that registration onsite is not possible. Payment in cash will not be accepted.
|Category||Early bird - until 17 July||Regular - after 17 July|
|SEFI members (*)||€ 475||€ 575|
|Non-members||€ 575||€ 675|
(*) discount are applicable only if 2019 membership fee has been paid (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any question)
The fees above include:
- Full conference participation (including the Book of Abstracts and the digital format of the proceedings)
- All lunches and coffee breaks
- Welcome reception and Awards
- Gala dinner and Leonardo da Vinci Medal Ceremony
|One day only (15, 16, 17, 19, 18 September without Gala dinner)||200|
|18 September - with Gala dinner||360|
|Full time BSc and MSc Student (*)||250|
|Accompanying person - with reception and Gala dinner||160|
|PhD student - SEFI member - until 17 July||300|
|PhD student - non member - until 17 July||375|
|PhD student - SEFI member - after 17 July||375|
|PhD student - non member - after 17 July||475|
(*) Note that a limited number of places are available at the indicated price for the Gala Dinner.
Please note that VAT is not added on conference payments in Hungary, and therefore is not deductible.
Online Registration: Registration will close on 9 September
Final Registration: Participants must show up at the registration desk upon arrival at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics. Please remember to bring your confirmation of registration.
Personal Data Policy:
Here you can find an information letter on the handling of your personal data.
- The registration of participation is binding.
- Pre-registered participants who are unable to attend the conference will have their paid fees less a processing fee of € 50 reimbursed, provided written notice on non attendance is received no later than 5th August 2019. All refunds will be processed after the conference. If cancellation is made after this date, no refund of fee can be expected.
- Participation is not guaranteed until payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be cancelled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client.
- Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
Payment must be made in Euro to "SEFI Conference 2019", Budapest University of Technology and Economics and remitted as follows:
- by bank transfer to account No.10032000-01425279-00000000 – HU 78 10032000-01425279-00000000,
Swift code: HUSTHUHB in Hungarian State Treasury (Magyar Államkincstár) H-1139 Budapest, Váci út 71.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Please remember to state "SEFI Conference 2019" and the participant’s name on all money transfers made to the Conference Secretariat.
Conference Secretariat SEFI 2019
Directorate for International Relations
Ms. Adrien Füzesi, Head of Local Organising Committee
Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Mailing address: H-1111 Budapest, Muegyetem rkp. 7-9.
Tel.: +36-1-463-2073, E-mail: email@example.com